Scottish label Black Lantern Music present 2 hours of underground techno and electronic music.
This week, Morphamish and Krowne welcome Aodh and Filthy Rich into the studio, with Aodh (Shake Yer Shoulders, Edinburgh) delivering an exclusive live set, and free party legend Filthy Rich (Pedigree Skum, Scotland) banging out some techno classics.
Black Lantern Music on Future Music FM, 21 Feb 2014: with Aodh & Filthy Rich by Blacklanternmusic on Mixcloud
Filthy Rich aka Dick Chesney Axelrod
Dick Chesney Axelrod
Krowne - www.freemusicarchive.org/music/Krowne
Morphamish - www.morphamish.com
#BURN. A short film written and performed by Bram E. Gieben aka Texture, directed by KD McCune, with music by A Vengeance. Please comment, share and re-post if you enjoy. Thanks. Peace.
Scottish label Black Lantern Music present a guest mix from Laughing Gear, from one of the first Scottish hip-hop collectives to join our label back in 2009. Eaters have been together since the late 90s, producing a string of classic dark hip-hop and electro albums. Laughing Gear presets one hour of hip-hop classics. Check out the Eaters back catalogue on our site.
Hosts Asthmatic Astronaut and Texture take back the reins for the last hour, with their own selection of underground hip-hop and electronic music.
Raise the Black Lantern.
Black Lantern Music on Future Music FM, 7 Feb 2014: with Laughing Gear (Eaters) by Blacklanternmusic on Mixcloud
@t3xtur3 // @asthmatic_ast // @blacklanterns
Krowne returns with his first release of 2014 “Life In Colour” another fine journey through the universe of bass with fresh explorations of his beat driven sonic imprint of the future. Hypnotic drums and unnerving synth lines pull us through new worm holes of melody throughout Krowne’s ever evolving style. We see the return of close collaborator Asthmatic Astronaut return to flip two tracks with a playful approach and Ghost Groove Records artists Strut & LGIC can also be found on remix duties with a fresh new style as the duo Strics Orphem.
With original artwork painted by “Ronan Bowes”
Included in this release is not one but two crunk filled, jungle edged and super-charged remixes by Asthmatic Astronaut and a remix by Strics Orphem. Their remix breaks realities and minds, covering a new sound at work in the Universe. - Krowne
Black Lantern Music Show on Future Music FM, 24th Dec 2014: with Chimping b2b with LSD-Licious by Blacklanternmusic on Mixcloud
Scottish label Black Lantern Music present 2 hours of underground techno and electronic music, from BLM curators Morphamish and Krowne.
On this week’s we welcome Chimping and LCD-Licious of Nelly Roger Records, playing an exclusive back to back set of underground hip-hop, breaks and electronic music.
Raise the Black Lantern.
MORPHAMISH & KROWNE
- Junglemire - Breath [soundcloud.com/junglemire]
- Daedelus - RiverGrindinSilentLove - [soundcloud.com/daedelus]
- Subwave -Naked Lunch [mrtzcmp3.net]
- Pangea - Viaduct [Hadal]
- Klient - Manel [Bare Fresh]
- Hobo - Incise (Original Mix) [Off Recordings]
- Junglemire - Dexif [soundcloud.com/junglemire]
- Jupiter Tuning Centre & Boogie Archestra - Vodka Sour - [Rotating Souls]
- Boddika - Grand Prix [Naked Lunch]
CHIMPING & LSD-LICIOUS (NELLY ROGER RECORDS)
- Ital Tek - Finally [www.soundcloud.com/deepheads]
- Randomer - Freakdub [Hemlock Recordings]
- Loefah - Jazz Lick [Big Apple Records]
- 9 Nickel - Capricorn [Marine Parade]
- Jazzsteppa - Alpha [White Label]
- Skittles/Dub Phizix - Dot 2 Dot [Estate Recordings]
- Dark Sky - Promiscuous Gyal [ERCA]
- Untold - Anaconda [Hessle Audio]
- Thorpey, Heaped - Got To Have Love - Jakazid Refix [Mutant Bass Records]
- Scotty 2012 - Yoofs Remix [Sub Slayers]
- Northbase - Ruff Neck [Wheel & Deal Records]
- Rack N Ruin - Soundclash [Black Butter Records]
- Cymatic/ Dub From Atlantis - Silly Little Things [Kudos Records]
- Loefah - Goat Stare - Rufus n Braverobber Refix [White Label]
- Kraichgau Hugelland - Species [White Label]
- Skream & Cluekid - Sandsnake - Goth Trad Remix [Disfigured Dubz]
- River of Slime - Volume One - Style Refix [Phuturelabs]
- Wiley - 100% Publishing - Ean Refix [soundcloud.com/ean-kraytah]
- Lenkemz & Axe Wound & Parley B - Bashout [Off Menu Records]
- Cold Blank / Young Nuts - Fidgets Live In Small Houses [White Label]
MORPHAMISH & KROWNE
- DJ Preach - Dunia (Original Mix) [Planet Rhythm]
- M-Waves - Pendelinoneckcrack [White Label]
- Jupiter Tuning Centre - Titel [soundcloud.com/jupitertuningcenter]
- Krowne - Tiny Floating Strings - [White Label]
- Tactus - 3 Red Tide [Abaga Records]
- Sibot - Tronarist [Mad Decent]
- Jimmy Penguin - Tommorow’s Mess [Alkalinear Recordings]
Tune in 8pm GMT, this Friday 24 Jan!
LINK FOR FRIDAY’S SHOW http://future-music.co.uk/Black Lantern Music
Radio Show on Future Music FM, with hosts Morphamish
. This month we have guests Chimping
b2b with LSD-Licious
(Nelly Roger records) providing a stonking mix of wide-ranging rump shaking bass music.
There will also be the usual fresh selections of individual tracks and a bit of mixing from hosts M&K! Expect plenty bass, techno, hip hop, breaks, house and more from the world of electronica…
Music from the likes of Daedelus, Boddika, Junglemire, Ital-Tek, Klient, Pangea, Tactus, Jupiter Tuning Centre, M-Waves, Untold and Jimmy The Hideous Penguin to name but a few. All this plus as much as you can take (and possibly a little more if you’re lucky) of our usual inane banter.
Tune in your telepathic receivers when you feel a tingling sensation, or for those of you still on reality 2.0, catch the stream online at 8 this friday…
Black Lantern Music is proud to present the new album by p.WRECKS, a hip-hop mutant originating in Spokane, Washington and recently relocated to Seattle.
p.WRECKS rose from the underbelly of suburban America with his The Hollow Fossils Project in 2009, going on to record albums for Grindcore Karaoke, including 2012’s GEGNER tape.
Releasing several solo albums on his own, including Luggage Checked To Nowehere and There is Nothing, Whatever, p.WRECKS has continued to shape and evolve as a writer.
Now collaborating with fellow Spokane native K. Clifton on All Urban Outfield, last year they released the album CRYPTO and a single as Solid Gold Forest.
Black Lantern first came across p.WRECKS via Texture, who later collaborated with him on the track Dead Men Talk Too Much, by p.WRECKS and First Place Science Project, on the album FPSP.WRECKS. His first release for Black Lantern is ιnverтeвraтe, aммυnιтιon, reғlυх, produced by Pro Green.
Mastered by Ionic 26 for A.P.E. Lab. All lyrics by p.WRECKS except where stated. Artwork by b0ilbuttz
Black Lantern Music on Future Music FM, 10 Jan 2014: with Mild Maynyrd by Blacklanternmusic on Mixcloud
Scottish netlabel Black Lantern Music present a guest mix from Dan Black, aka Mild Maynyrd, a Black Lantern mainstay and Minnesota native, presenting a mix of Twin Cities hip-hop from his home state and favourite labels.
"The mix evolves and changes as it goes, eventually ending on a newer single Atmosphere released this year," says Dan. "It does feature its fair share of more obscure MN artists too. Kristoff Krane is my dude, can’t recommend him enough. Well… actually all these artists I can’t recommend enough."
Hosts Asthmatic Astronaut and Texture complement Mild Maynyrd’s beats with their own selection of underground hip-hop and electronic music.
Raise the Black Lantern.
@t3xtur3 // @asthmatic_ast // // @MildMaynyrd // @blacklanterns
- Mike Zombie - Started From The Bottom (Instrumental) [soundcloud.com/mikezombie]
- Solid Gold Forest - Reprisal [solidgoldforest.bandcamp.com]
- Clams Casino - Bird Call (Instrumental) [soundcloud.com/clammyclams]
- Four Tet - ETC [fourtet.net]
- Ango - Smile XXL [LuckyMe]
- Baauer - Good To You [LuckyMe]
- datacat - aokigahara ft. Rav [exordiummusic.bandcamp.com]
- BLVCK CEILING - WRONG TURN [Phantasma Disques]
- Captain Murphy - Between Villains ft. Earl Sweatshirt & Viktor Vaughn [flying-lotus.com]
- dustmotes - Little Show [Dusted Wax]
- Marijuana Deathsquads - Ewok Sadness [Totally Gross National Product]
- Polica - Vegas [Mom & Pop]
- No Bird Sing - Target Practice (ft. Kristoff Krane) [Strange Famous]
- Dosh - Death Set [Graveface]
- Doomtree - Beacon [Doomtree]
- Kristoff Krane - Parachute (ft. Illogic) [FIX]
- Cloak Ox - King Rope [Totally Gross National Product]
- Greg Grease - Continuum [Sound Verite / Riverlife]
- Umami - Nails [Totally Gross National Product]
- P.O.S. - All of It [Rhymesayers / Doomtree]
- Brother Ali - Mourning In America [Rhymesayers]
- Atmosphere - Bob Seger [Rhymesayers]
- Kool AD - Pass The Milk ft. Milo (Prod. Igloo Ghost) [koolad.bandcamp.com]
- Milo - ba al chiliagon swords ft. YC the Cynic [hellfyreclub.bandcamp.com]
- Nocando - Give A Fuck [hellfyreclub.bandcamp.com]
- Alter - Last Chance [djalter.bandcamp.com]
- ITAL TEK - Re Entry [Civil Music]
- Siriusmo - Nights Off (Djemba Djemba’s Beibs Flip) [soundcloud.com/djembadjemba]
- Iglooghost & cow yote - Catch. wreck_breakfast [iglooghost.bandcamp.com]
- Morpheground - Pathological [morpheground.bandcamp.com]
- EwokieTalkie - Losing [ewokietalkie.bandcamp.com]
- Jeremiah Jae - Bloody Face Hand Shake [pushbeatschicago.bandcamp.com]
- Mr Oizo - Stunt [F Communications]
Black Lantern Music Show on Future Music FM with Guest’s Tactus & Gary The Apprentice by Blacklanternmusic on Mixcloud
Black Lantern Music Show on Future Music FM, with hosts Morphamish & Krowne. This week they have two special guest mixes from Tactus (ABAGA Records) and Gary The Apprentice (GTA DIGITAL), as well as a selection of new and old tracks from hosts M&K!